after finishing the cub scout tour i joined up with the other tomassi's and we hit the road ourselves for 2 weeks. in that time we did our first major festival, our first european show and a run of sold out dates with melt banana. fun times.
im home now and have no money, no job and little plans. searching for a job in the city today was very difficult. i was met mainly with unfriendly, unhelpful people and no vacancies anywhere. my scheduled move to nottingham is dependant on ca$h!
this months top 10 things:
- health - disco
- ox.eagle.lion.man - the lay of the land, the turn of the tide
- finding the maps/M83 split then getting in for £2 cheaper than it was priced!
- loads of football on TV
- 'liberating' things...
- awesome vegetarian food at the alley cafe
- the company of data select party
- half price meals at wagamamas
- comadre, live in paris
- rival schools at download